Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coils Details
Standard: GB/T-2518, JIS G 3302, EN 10142/10427, ASTM A 653
Grade: SGCC, DX51D+Z
Thickness: 0.35 mm (±0.02 mm)
Width: 300 mm (±2 mm)
Length: Coil or as Customers’ requirement.
Zinc coating: Zn 70 g/sm
Coil weight: 3-5 tons or As your requirement.
Surface Treatment: Anti-Finger printing, Chromated, oiled/ non-oiled.
Certification: ISO 9001, BV, SGS
Application: Structural use, roofing, corrugated roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry.
Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coils Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details: Common sea package.
- Port: Qingdao, Tianjin
- Lead Time?: 1 month after confirm the S/C
Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coils Product Description
|Standard||JIS?G 3321?/?ASTM?A792M?/?EN 10215|
CS?Type A, B, C/DS/255/
|(usual?size: 914 mm, 1000 mm, 1200 mm, 1219 mm, 1250 mm, 1220 mm)|
|Coil?ID||508 mm,?610 mm|
|Delivery||Within 30 days|
1. Each bare coil to be securely tied with two bands through the eye of coil (or not) and one circumferential.
2. The contact points of these bands on the coil edge to be protect with edge protectors.
3. Coil to be properly wrapped with water proof /resistant paper, it then to be properly and completely metal wrapped.
4. Wooden and iron pallet can be used or as your requirements.
5. And each packed coil to be properly wrapped with band, three-six such band through the eye of coil at about equal distance, and two-four such bands securely tied around belly of coil at about equal distance.