Galvanized Steel Metal Roofing Details
- Grade: SGCC, DX51D+Z
- Thickness: 0.125-0.5 mm (±0.02 mm)
- Spangle: Mini/Regular/Big
- Sheet weight: 2-4 tons or As your requirement
- Hardness: CQ/FH/As your requirement.
- Certification: ISO 9001, BV, SGS
- Application:Structural use, roofing, corrugated roofing, commercial use, household appliance,?industry.
What is the substrate for steel tiles?
hot dipped galvanized or gavalume, pre-painted galvanized.
What different between PVDF and PE?
PVDF is the most advanced painting in construction industry, it is with high corrosion?resistance and color retention, and the life time could last to 20-25 years. Currently, PE?is the most widely-used painting in the color coated steel coils. It is characterized by?good overall performance, and high economic as well.
Can you provide the high strength roof sheet?
Yes, G 550, with its yield strength over 550 mpa.
How many years of the paint would be lasting?
Different zinc, paint coating would lead to different result, and the environment has great?impact on the life time of painting.
Galvanized Steel Metal Roofing Specification
- Standard:?EN 10142/10427, GB/T-2518, JIS G 3302, ASTM A 653
- Grade:?DX51D+Z, SGCC, DX51D+Z
- Thickness:?0.12-2.0 mm (±0.02 mm)
- Place of Origin:?Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:?CAMELSTEEL
- Surface Treatment:?Galvanized, Anti-Finger printing , Chromated, oiled/ non-oiled
- Application:?Structural use , roofing, commercial use, industry.
- Special Use:?Wear Resistant Steel
- Width:?30-1250 mm (±2 mm)
- Zinc coating:?Zn 40 g/sm-275 g/sm
- Hardness:?CQ/FH/As your requirement (G 300-G 550).
- Certification:?ISO 9001, BV, SGS
Galvanized Steel Metal Roofing Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details: Packed first inner protect with inner product bucket, brown paper, and packed with plastic paper, then product with iron sheet, then tie with 2 steel rings and 7 steel belts.
- Port: Qingdao
- Lead Time?: 7-30 days according to order quantity.