Pre Coated GI Sheet Details
- ?Standard : AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
- Grade : DX51D+Z CGCC
- Thickness : 1.5-0.7 mm
- Place of Origin : Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name : Camelsteel (OBM)
- Model Number : SGCC, CGCC
- Type : Steel Coil
- Technique : Cold Rolled
- Surface Treatment : Galvanized
- Application : Construction, roofing
- Special Use : High-strength Steel Plate
- Width : 600-1250 mm
- Length : Customer’s Requirement
- production experience : 15 years
- Name : Color coated galvanized steel
- zinc coating : 40-275 g/m2
- PPGI Color : any ral color
- width : 600-1250 mm
- coil ID : 508/610 mm
- coil weight : 3-5 tons
- service life : 15 years
- Product Name : CAMELSTEEL Pre Coated GI Sheet
Pre Coated GI Sheet Packaging & Delivery
Our Production Line
CAMELSTEEL is well-known at home and abroad. Our production capacity is 5000 tons/week.
The steel coils are sold all over the world, including most parts of Asia, Europe, South Africa, North and south America.
2.Galvalume steel coil/plate/strip (Alu-zinc steel or GL)
3.Prepainted steel coil/sheet/strip (color coated steel or PPGI)
4.Pre paint steel coil/plate/strip (colour coated steel or PPGL)
1.What is recommendation?
Asia: Thickness:0.18 / 0.19 / 0.21 / 0.24 / 0.26mm width 914/1000/1250mm,high gloss red, high gloss brown, ? ? clear varnish
Africa:Thickness0.25 / 0.26 / 0.27 / 0.28 / 0.3 / 0.38 / 0.4 / 0.45mm with 762/914/1000 /1250 mm ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? width,red,green,blue,white
South America:Thickness 0.12 / 0.14 / 0.16 / 0.35 / 0.49mm with 914/1000 / 1220mm, red,green and blue color
2.What s the payment term?
30-50% TT in advance(based on your qty ), 70% balance against copy B/L in 7 workdays.
3.When will you arrange production?
In 7 workdays when we receive your advance payment.
4. When will you send BL copy?
In 3-5 workdays after shipment date.
5. When will you send original Documents
In 3-5 workdays when we get the balance.
6. From we pay the advance to we get the goods what other service you can provide?
A Send photos from raw material to shipment.
B Notice and remind you when will you get the goods.
C Advise or Solve when you meet the problem during your production